The postdeadline paper submission system is now open.
Submission Deadline: 5pm July 20, 2017 (Singapore time GMT+8 / UTC+8)
Acceptance/rejection Notification: 2 August, 2017 at the conference site
Presentations : morning of 4 Aug, 2017
Presentation type: Oral only / Each time slot: 12 minutes
Original papers reporting on new research and development results as well as practical implementations and applications in the technical areas as described in the Scope are solicited.
Each author is requested to submit a two page-long camera ready paper in PDF file.
The two-page paper must be prepared on A4-size page, typed single-spaced and double-columned within 17cm x 24cm area.
Step 1 : Create Word File using Template
Submitted manuscript provides a detailed description of camera-ready paper preparation.
All submissions must comply with the template provided to meet formatting requirements.
To download the paper template, please CLICK HERE
Step 2 : Submit Your Manuscript to IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
- Visit the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus website HERE to create an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file. When you visit the website for the first time, click "New Users - Click here" to create your account. Then, Account Set Up page will appear. Enter " 40943xp" for our Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information, as prompted. Check that the contact information is valid, and click "Submit", and then your account will be created.
- Login to your PDF eXpress Plus account and upload your PDF or Word source file to achieve IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
- If you submitted a PDF: PDF eXpress Plus will compare your PDF to the latest IEEE Xplore requirements. You will receive another email when your PDF has been checked.
- If you submitted source file(s): PDF eXpress Plus will convert your source file(s) to PDF in accordance with the latest IEEE Xplore requirements. Check your PDF eXpress Plus account and click "Refresh File Status" to see the result.
- Your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF is in your PDF eXpress Plus account. The file is labeled within its document properties as being "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress", with an exact date and time stamp.
- Login to your PDF eXpress Plus account and check the PDF carefully. If you are satisfied with the file and want to submit it to our conference, click on the "Approve for Collection" link. Follow the instructions on the screen to submit your paper. You can then proceed to submit your final manuscript in PDF file format to our conference website www.photonics2017.org ( login with your user ID, find your paper and click the Manuscript button to submit) by 20 July 2017.
- If you are not satisfied with your PDF, you may go back to your account and submit another source file for conversion, or submit a revised PDF that you produce for Checking. If there is any other issue with your PDF, you may go back to your account and Request a Manual Conversion: your submission will be sent to Technical Support for special handling.
- When the status* of the uploaded paper shows "Approved for Collection" in your IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account, you still need to submit this approved final manuscript in PDF file format to our conference website www.photonics2017.org by 20 July 2017.
Step 3 : Submit Paper Online
If the submitted paper is accepted for presentation after the peer review, authors satisfy the requirement for registration, and the paper format comply with the IEEE PDF Specification, then the paper will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
Although all Papers presented at CLEO-PR, OECC and PGC 2017 will be submitted to IEEE after the completion of the conference, we can not guarantee that all of the Papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Step 4 : Complete Copyright Form Online
All rights are reserved by IEEE, for all contributed and invited papers. All authors are required to fill in the necessary information online. IEEE policy requires that you submit Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
Submit Postdeadline Paper NOW